Thursday, June 07, 2007
10:48 PM
Hmm,okay,here's my update:
I LOVE FRANK SINATRA'S L.O.V.E.
the MILK commercial:DD
L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one I see V is very,very extraodinary E is even more than anyone you can adore
Love is all that I can give to you Love is more than just a game for twoTwo in love can make itTake my heart but please don't break itLove was made for me and youRINGS A BELL?
hahahah,ok,I LOVE:D
And I'm begining to love my splint
heh,someone said I look awesome in ituhm,siapa ah?
HAHAH.I AM SO HONOURED :D
And oh,Gf's in love.
AHAHA,Naz,asalkan dia bahagia sudah!
And yes,I finally open up her account after one and half year of her death.
Click!I've got over it.
She didnt have the time to,one week uh,one week
Isabelle,you're badly missed by me.
Ok,Gf,I updated.
BYE!
edit/
AMAGAWD.
"and cia the gf,haha i'm gatal?maybe i am.But must be cos You passed them to me hahahaha :D"I FOUND THAT ON GF'S LATEST POST!
hurhurhur.
Didn't you know my middle name is flirtatious?
HAHAHAHA!
Whatever you say Gf, but right Gf agrees to this:
OUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER KEEPS GROWINGrofl.
Hah,okay.BYE.